Please note that Up Yonda Farm Environmental Education Center is a county government facility operated by Warren County. In light of the ever changing COVID-19 situation in Warren County, our current policies are as follows for both indoor and outdoor programs, per Warren County Public Health, guidelines released by New York State, and the CDC:
- Per the CDC, “people with symptoms, a positive test, or exposure to someone with COVID-19 should wear a mask.”
- Guests and Up Yonda Farm staff may choose to wear a mask or face covering at any time.
- For all people not experiencing symptoms, who are not COVID-19 positive, or have not been recently exposed to COVID-19, mask and face coverings are optional while indoors and during programs (including Homeschool programs) while Warren County COVID-19 Community Levels as determined by the CDC are at “Low” or “Medium,” and are required regardless of vaccination status when COVID-19 Community Levels are at “High.” Current Community Levels can be checked here.
- Up Yonda Farm will do its best to communicate to guests if Warren County Community Levels reach a “High” status, indicating a change in policy resulting in required universal use of masks and face coverings while indoors.
- When working with school groups, Up Yonda will default to the specific school’s masking guidelines.
- If Warren County COVID-19 Community Levels are at a “High” status, please contact us ahead of your program date/time for the possibility of reasonable accommodation for individuals who are unable to wear or have difficulty wearing certain types of masks because of a disability.
Participants registered for any group activity with an Up Yonda Farm Naturalist are notified by e-mail confirmation of the current COVID-19 guidelines for their program as directed by Warren County and New York State.
Please help us keep our Naturalists and other guests safe!