I, the undersigned, do voluntary release Warren County from liability while renting snowshoes and/or snowshoeing on Up Yonda Farm property.
- I acknowledge that my participation in the rental and use of snowshoes at Up Yonda Farm is strictly voluntary.
- The rented snowshoes will be used only on the Up Yonda Farm.
- I acknowledge that snowshoeing and access to the snowshoe trails are hazardous and may involve risks such as: cuts and abrasions, loss of personal property, damage to property, equipment malfunction, serious personal injury up to and including death, and other risks of physical harm.
- I acknowledge that I am responsible for any damage to the snowshoes.
- I knowingly and voluntarily assume all risk of accidents, injury, death, property damage or loss in connection with using and/or renting snowshoes at Up Yonda Farm. I do for myself, my heirs, executors, administrators, assigns, or anyone else who may assert a claim on my behalf, release Warren County from, all claims, demands, causes of action, injuries, damages, and hidden, latent or obvious defects in the equipment or on the snowshoe trails arising from my use and/or rental of snowshoes including but not limited to personal injury, death, property damage/loss or liability, and the negligence of Warren County.
- I declare that I have no history or injury that may hinder ability to participate and release Warren County from any liability or responsibility, for any previous illness or injury.
- I agree to hold harmless and indemnify Warren County from and against all personal injury, death, loss of or damage to property while using rented snowshoes at Up Yonda Farm. This hold harmless and indemnity provision shall include indemnity against all costs, expenses and liabilities incurred in connection with any such injury, loss, or damage or in defense of any claim or claims on account thereof, including reasonable attorney’s fees. This indemnity extends to all acts of negligence by Up Yonda Farm and Warren County related to the rental of snowshoes at Up Yonda Farm, including negligent guide or rescue operations, and is intended to be as broad and inclusive as is permitted by the laws of the State of New York and that if any portion thereof is held invalid, it is agreed that the balance shall, notwithstanding, continue in full legal force and effect.
- I agree to be financially responsible for any medical treatment and/or any necessary emergency evacuation resulting from participation (or that of the minor child).
- I have read this Release and Waiver and fully understand its terms and conditions.