Join us for June’s End of Year Celebration!
Thank you for a great year! Check back in August for more information on September’s program. Be the first to know about our homeschool programs by signing up for our monthly newsletter – be sure to check “homeschool” when you sign up!
Homeschool Programs 2021-2022
Starting this school year, we will be following a monthly theme for our homeschool lessons! Classes will also be roughly split between elementary and middle/high school aged students for age appropriate educational content. Homeschool programs are appropriate for learners age 6 and up. For younger students, please see our Young Learners section. If you have a student over the age of 6, and one under the age of 6, our Thursday morning homeschool and Young Learners sessions will overlap for your convenience.
Young Learners 2021-2022
A special lesson for students 6 and younger will be held on Thursday mornings. These lessons will be age appropriate, and will follow the same monthly theme as the homeschool programs for older students. Most Young Learners sessions will include a themed story and activity or game. If you have a student over the age of 6, and one under the age of 6, our Thursday morning homeschool and Young Learners sessions will overlap for your convenience.
Most programs are $5 per student in addition to the per vehicle Day Use Fee. Adult chaperones are free. The Day Use Fee and most homeschool programs are included free with a paid Up Yonda Farm Family Membership! Some programs will have a materials fee.
COVID-19 Guidelines – Updated 3/2/2022
Please note that Up Yonda Farm Environmental Education Center is a county government facility operated by Warren County. In light of the ever changing COVID-19 situation in Warren County, our current policies are as follows for both indoor and outdoor programs, per Warren County Public Health, guidelines released by New York State, and the CDC:
- Per the CDC, “people with symptoms, a positive test, or exposure to someone with COVID-19 should wear a mask.”
- Guests and Up Yonda Farm staff may choose to wear a mask or face covering at any time.
- For all people not experiencing symptoms, who are not COVID-19 positive, or have not been recently exposed to COVID-19, mask and face coverings are optional while indoors and during programs (including Homeschool programs) while Warren County COVID-19 Community Levels as determined by the CDC are at “Low” or “Medium,” and are required regardless of vaccination status when COVID-19 Community Levels are at “High.” Current Community Levels can be checked here.
- Up Yonda Farm will do its best to communicate to guests if Warren County Community Levels reach a “High” status, indicating a change in policy resulting in required universal use of masks and face coverings while indoors.
- When working with school groups, Up Yonda will default to the specific school’s masking guidelines.
- If Warren County COVID-19 Community Levels are at a “High” status, please contact us ahead of your program date/time for the possibility of reasonable accommodation for individuals who are unable to wear or have difficulty wearing certain types of masks because of a disability.