Outdoor Education in the Adirondacks
Up Yonda Farm Hours:
Naturalist on Duty
Monday – Saturday 8am-4pm
Guests may check in and pay the day use fee at the Farmhouse during open hours or use our
Contact-free Registration and Day Use Fee Collection
Day use fees ($5 per vehicle) may be paid through the mail slot in the gray entrance booth or by credit card using our secure on-line store. Keeping track of attendance (date, size of group and home zip code) allows us more funding to increase programming.
The Adirondacks are an ideal setting to discover nature! Weekly educational programs for all ages are offered on a variety of topics. Check out our calendar for dates, times and descriptions.
Up Yonda Farm’s programs are:
- specific to the season
- suited to people of all ages
- presented twelve months a year
- appealing to a broad range of interests
- filled with educational and entertaining activities
- conducted indoors and outdoors
- subject to change due to inclement weather