Tuesday – Saturday, 8am – 4pm
Please follow the bear footprints to the Farmhouse to complete Check In during open hours.
$5 per vehicle Day Use Fee, payable at the Farmhouse during open hours or pay online off hours. Please note the Day Use Fee is applicable to all vehicles, even if you are only using the trails.
Some educational programs may have additional per person fees.
Make a day of your Up Yonda Farm visit and check out upcoming programs!
From Naturalist Snapshot 15 minute drop in programs to longer science, nature, and crafting programs, there’s something for everyone!
There’s always things to do at Up Yonda Farm!
Check out some of our most popular activities & what to do at our facilities:
(Please note that some areas or activities may be temporarily unavailable during your visit while programs are being conducted.)
- Hiking or snowshoeing on our 3+ miles of trails.
- Attend a science, nature, or crafting program
- Chat with a Naturalist and meet some local turtles in the Farmhouse.
- Drop in to a 15 minute Naturalist Snapshot program.
- Picnic by the pond (carry in-carry out).
- Use your senses and explore Alice’s Sensory Garden.
- Learn about pollinators in the Butterfly Garden. (Open end of June-August)
- Read a seasonal story on the StoryWalk on the Sugar Trail.
- Scoop in the pond and examine some of the animals you find. (Open May-October)
- Take a NYS Natural History walk along the Sugar and Base Loop Trails.
- Check out the interactive exhibits in our Museum: Adirondack Animals, Pollinators!, Watersheds, & Birds.
- See how maple syrup is made at the Sugar House. (March)
- Go on a treasure hunt for any of the 5 Geocaches found at Up Yonda Farm.
After Hours/Contact-Free Check In and Day Use Fee information:
The Day Use Fee ($6 July & August, $5 per vehicle Sept-June) can be paid off hours through the mail slot in the gray information booth or by credit card using our online store. All guests must also complete Guest Check In. Keeping track of attendance allows us to better plan programming.
Please note that the Day Use Fee is applicable to all vehicles, even if you are only using the trails.