- Hiking on our 3+ miles of trails.
- Self guided nature exploration using our interpretative signs and QR codes.
- Chat with a Naturalist and meet some local turtles in the Farmhouse.
- Naturalist Presentations 10 & 2 on Saturdays, daily from June 20 to Labor Day.
- Picnic by the pond (carry in-carry out).
- Use your senses and explore Alice’s Sensory Garden.
- Learn about pollinators in the Butterfly Garden.
- Read a seasonal story on the Children’s Story Walk on the Sugar Trail.
- Explore the pond and examine some of the critters you find.
- Take a NYS Natural History walk along the Sugar and Base Loop Trails.
- Check out the interactive exhibits in our Museum: Adirondack Animals, Pollinators!, Watersheds, & Birds.
- Go on a treasure hunt for any of the 5 Geocaches found at Up Yonda Farm
New program format starting in June! Make a day of your Up Yonda Farm visit and check out new educational opportunities!
The Naturalist Snapshot is a new series of programs currently being offered on Saturdays, and will be offered daily starting on July 5. Up Yonda Farm Naturalists will offer a short program on a variety of topics to introduce guests to activities and exploration at Up Yonda. Check out the calendar to see what’s on deck for the upcoming week!